My Dear Future Readers:
I want to wish every one of you a very Happy Thanksgivings Day.. It is the day that we give thanks for everything we have. But should we not be thankful for the people and things we have, every day of our life? I believe that Thanksgiving is not for one day of the year. It is a holiday that can be celebrated everyday.
Everyday, there is a reason to be thankful. Everyday, the sun shines in our windows and the birds chirp their beautiful songs. In life there are moments when we should look for ways to be thankful no matter how bad our day is going. But today, I want to say that there are things that we should all be thankful for and always remember.
The Everyday List of Thanks:
- We must always be thankful for the sky that is blue and the air that we breathe.
- We must be thankful for the plants and flowers and the nature all around us.
- We have to be thankful for the families we have and the friendships we acquired.
- We must be thankful for our parents and grandparents because they made us who we are today.
- We have be thankful that we have places that we can come home to every night. That we have beds and things that we use everyday that we need.
- We have to be thankful for the things that we can do like, reading and writing and having the ability to use technology and think.
- We must be thankful for the different people we we meet because whether they are bad or good we all learn life lessons that we can’t live without./
There are many more things that we as people should be thankful for. But now, I want to talk about my own list of things that I am thankful for.
My List of Thanks
Every day, I am thankful. I know that today is the day for that and I want to express my thanks.
I want to thank YOU for being a faithful future reader. After all, without all of you who are reading my blog and liking my Author Page (Diana Rose Author Page ) none of this could be possible. You make things happen.
I want to thank my mother who taught me most of the things I do today. But most of all how make decisions and stay by them. She taught me that I should always keep going no matter how hard life gets. “There’s always tomorrow.” It means that I can always try again and that I should never lose hope. There are so many other things that my mother taught me but it is going to take a long time to list them all. I just want to say that she always makes life seem brighter no matter and no matter what happens, I can always count on her to be there for me no matter what life throws at me. I am extremely grateful to have a mother who can know even without words what I need and how I feel.
I am thankful for the friends that I have even there aren’t many that I see everyday, the ones who are in other states, I am grateful for the care and love I feel from you that helps me get through my day. I am grateful for the comments that I get from my friends on Facebook and that I don’t feel so alone when I have someone to talk to.
I am grateful for the opportunity and ability to be a full-time author and having a chance to make my writing better everyday. I’m grateful for the support I have.
I am thankful for all the things that were named in the above list. Also, I am grateful for the talent I have and the creativity I have to write my books.
I wish you all a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!!
I look forward to hearing from you soon. I thank you all for your infinite support.
YA Fantasy Romance Published Author.